Advertising that gets results
As an icon of the North-East since 1909, the Advertiser is a must read for everyone in the North-East, and is therefore to perfect advertising platform to target its residents.
Distribution is around 4,000 copies per week via newsagents, small retailers, supermarkets, direct mail and via the extensive network of our paper girls and boys, who sell the paper directly to households in Scottsdale and Bridport.
· Area covered between Underwood and St Helens, including Pipers River to Cape Portland and inland as far as Mathinna.
· Main towns: Lilydale, Scottsdale, Bridport, Ringarooma, Branxholm, Derby, St Helens, Pipers River, Weymouth, Winnaleah, Gladstone.
· Main industries: health, tourism, forestry, farming, agriculture, contracting, education, service industries, retail, food.
· Population: approximately 7,000 (male to female ratio 50:50)
· Average age: 44
· Families: approximately 4,000
· Average weekly household income: approximately $750
Looking to advertise, or just need more information?
Submit the form below and we will back to you within one working day.